Email: Contact Francis McQ. Lawrence | P: 434.296.7138 | F: 434.296.1301
Francis McQ. Lawrence focuses on high profile and complex cases, both criminal and civil. With more than 30 years experience, Mr. Lawrence has established himself as one of Virginia’s top litigators, having been recognized as one of the Best Lawyers in America® for 12 years. Mr. Lawrence was recognized in 2004 as being one of the “Distinguished Dozen” for his many civic contributions and has been widely recognized for his leadership as President of the Lewis & Clark Exploratory Center of Virginia.
- Virginia, 1975
- Massachusetts, 1979
- Washington & Lee University, B.A.; J.D.
- Virginia State Bar (Faculty, Professionalism Course, 1998-present)
- Virginia Bar Association (Member, Civil Litigation Committee, 1981-present)
- Albemarle County Bar Association (Secretary-Treasurer, 1981-1982; President, 1992-1993)
- Charlottesville Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Virginia Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Thomas Jefferson Inn of Court (President, 1998-1999)
- Lecturer in Law, University of Virginia School of Law, 1989-1999
- Listed in the Best Lawyers in America since 1995
- Business litigation
- Civil litigation
- Commercial litigation
- Criminal law
- Real estate
- Family law
- Child custody
- Personal injury
- Automobile accidents and injuries
* Case results depend upon a variety of factors unique to each case. Case results do not guarantee or predict a similar result in any future case.
St. John, Bowling, Lawrence & Quagliana, LLP is located in Charlottesville, Virginia, and represents clients throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia.